Monday, February 14, 2011

A little history...

Today is Sandy Gervais's turn for Moda Bake Shop Pillow Talk.  As I was thinking about my comment to 'win' I realized that I have made quite a few quilts from her different lines of fabric.  She said that she has been designing for Moda for 17 years.  The first 'real' quilt I made after I finished my beginning quilt class was for my MIL and I made it out of Pieces from my Heart.  I still remember picking out the fabric...that was almost 14 years ago.  Since then I have made quilts and table runners from Flirtations, L'Amour, Candy Kissing, Fall Back in Time and Merry & Bright.  Pieces from my Heart started my obsession with Moda and it hasn't slowed down one bit!  Here is the link to her blog...stop by and say hi and enter to win!
http://piecesfrommyheart-sgervais.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment