Thursday, February 24, 2011
I did it...I finally finished my son's quilt! The top has been done for almost a year but I constantly struggle with quilting larger tops on my machine..I have a Bernina 180E and love, love it but I find the quilting process hard. Someday my ship will come in and I will be able to afford a long-arm machine. This process did get me in the mind-set to quilt WIP and actually finished a baby quilt for my new nephew William...he is only two months old, so not too late on the timing. I will post a picture of the completed quilt soon. Hope everyone is having a great Thursday..looking forward to the weekend always.
(The quilt was made with Urban Couture by Basic Grey for Moda using 5 and dime pattern)