Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Wonky Quilt Finished!



My first wonky quilt is done, quilted and with its new owner!  I am so totally over the moon with how it turned out and so excited that I was able to hand deliver it to one of the most awesome friends a girl could have.  It was a surprise...of course for her early retirement and another co-worker told me what colors and style would be best for her house.  Let's just say with the information I received, this quilt knocked it out of the park!  I have to give credit to Jacquie from Tallgrass Prairie quilts for her tutorial http://tallgrassprairiestudio.blogspot.com/...I love her style and I hope I did her tutorial justice. It measured out at about 75x75, made with Kona white and the solid colors were from Connecting Threads.  It was quilted by my SIL on her new long arm. Karen and her hubby loved it as much as I loved making it for them.  Ride off into the sunset 'Butch', 'Sundance' will miss you dearly!  Thank you for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. love it!!! the colors are great...great angles....great job! thanks for sharing it with me!

    ReplyDelete