Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The day I have been waiting for...

Remember the Moda Progressive Dinner from earlier this year?  Well I was the lucky winner from Jenny Garland's blog http://jennygarland.com/...I won the Fresh Fabric Treats book and get this...a fat quarter bundle of Jovial by Basic Grey...yes, a whole big stinkin' bundle of 39 fat quarters!!!  I have been patiently waiting for the day for the book to be released.....and tonight was the night...I was watching TV and there was a knock on the door...only the UPS man knocks on the door at my house...then I started thinking hmmmmm I have not ordered any fabric recently that is coming by UPS so I hestitantly opened the front door.  What to my wondering eyes should appear but a big brown box with a United Notions Dallas, Tx. return address!!  My heart went pitter patter and I jumped for joy...this is just what I needed to make an otherwise crazy day the best...day....ever...(thanks Sponge Bob for that quote)
Here is what I found in my box:

I just want to say Thank You again to Moda and Jenny for making a little girl like me super happy!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your win! Looks like fun. I haven't checked out "Jovial" but like lots of Basic Grey items.

    ReplyDelete